Bad Service, Bad Tires, and they claim its not their fault. - alignment
1:Bought two new tires as of 3/2/10
2:Rotation and alignment 6/14/10
3:Alignment + New Tire (Belt broke on my oldest tire, not their fault): 10/8/10
The car, this entire time, was pulling to the right. I was told this was nothing to worry about.
11/13/10: Blow front right tire. Change it on the spot. When I pull the tire off the tread looked fine everywhere but the inside of the tire, where the steel threads had obviously been showing through for a while. (Front left tire was the same way)
11/14/10: Took the tires in and put them on the counter at NTB . First thing they said way, "looks like an alignment issue!" REALLY!?!? Nawwww...fer serious? Yes!
After I lined up all of my alignment receipts they offered my %20 back on my tires. WHAT!!! They screwed up the new tires, why do I have to pay for them! They had no fault warranty up to 55,000 miles...I barely had 30,000 on them! 20% my ass!
After a fussing at them a bit I got two new tires for $116.
But even more of an issue...
1:Why did they not align the car correctly the first time? That was all the issue turned out to be.
2:Did they not see the steel threads showing through the tires when it was on the hoist? They just let me, my wife, and two kids drive off THREE TIMES in this condition. I cannot see these threads without getting under it myself. It would be one thing it I chose not to fix it, but they never told me. Guess they just wanted to sell more tires and batteries at the expense of my family's safety.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More NTB reviews
- tire rotation
- tire balancer not maintained and blamed wheels
- NTB RUINED TRANSMISSION AND REFUSES TO ADMIT FAULT OR PAY TO REPLACE
- Nasty Dirty Work
- Tires Very Poor Quality
- NTB Tire onm Stelzer Road Columbus, ohio/ NTB Tire on silver Drive columbus ohio
- Ed at NTB provides fantastic customer service
- NTB poor customer service and unsatisfactory work
- NTB- Cash or Debit Only for Carryout
- Oil Change
- NTB car car repair. They only want to sell you parts, not good service!
- bad tire service from NTB
- Manipulative and Unethical
- Looooong wait.
- NTB Poor Service - Dirty
- went to ntb in streetsboro oh to get 4 new tires
- HORRIBLE TIRES
- Tires Plus - NEVER Purchase...
- Bad Deal on Tires Firestone @Belleview&Wadsworth Littleton Colo.
- tire warranty
- Unfair business practices
- Walmart Douglas GT tires
- Unbalanceable tires
- Wal-Mart Tires
- Poor tires
- Walmart Douglas Tires
- Sears four new tires
- Tire Rotate and Balance Free in Contract
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you